Murray, Frank & Sailer LLP Investigates Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty Regarding Acquisition Of Epicor Software Corporation By Apax Partners LLP
Murray, Frank & Sailer LLP is investigating claims of breach of fiduciary duty by certain members of the board of directors of Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ:EPIC) (“Epicor” or the “Company”) in relation to the acquisition of the Company by private equity firm Apax Partners LLP (“Apax”).
On April 4, 2011, Epicor and Apax announced that Apax will acquire Epicor pursuant to a transaction under which Epicor stockholders will receive $12.50 in cash in exchange for each share of Epicor common stock, an aggregate value of approximately $976 million. The amount represents a premium of approximately 11% over the closing price of the stock on April 1, 2011.
The investigation concerns whether certain members of the board of directors breached their fiduciary duty in connection with their efforts to sell Epicor to Apax at an inadequate price through an unfair process which significantly undervalues the Company.
If you are a current investor in Epicor, who purchased EPIC shares
before April 4, 2011, and you wish to discuss this investigation or have
any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with
respect to these matters, please contact Bridget Hamill or Katherine
Smith at (800) 497-8076 or (212) 682-1818, or by email at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV