Wolf Haldenstein Investigating Epicor Software Corporation Board
Attorney Advertising. The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Epicor Software Corporation (“Epicor” or the “Company”) [NASDAQ:EPIC] arising out of the proposed acquisition of Epicor by Apax Partners (“Apax”).
On Monday, April 4, 2011, Epicor announced that it will be acquired by Apax pursuant to an all cash offer. Under the terms of the agreement, Epicor stockholders will receive cash of $12.50 in exchange for each share of Epicor common stock. The investigation involves whether the Board of Directors of Epicor breached their fiduciary duties to Epicor stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction and whether Epicor has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the proposed transaction.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own Epicor common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Martin Restituyo or Derek Behnke|
|Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman|
|& Herz LLP|
|270 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10016|
|Phone Numbers:||(800) 575-0735|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV