Brown & Brown Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BRO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $26.62 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $26.60. Brown & Brown is changing hands at $26.60 with 439,685 shares traded as of 2:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 686,100 shares over the past 30 days. Brown & Brown has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 9.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Brown & Brown, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified insurance agency, wholesale brokerage, insurance programs, and service organization in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 23, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your BRO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV