Pride International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PDE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pride International (NYSE:PDE) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $43.84 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $43.78. Pride International is changing hands at $43.80 with 71,594 shares traded as of 10:02 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Pride International has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Pride International, Inc. provides offshore contract drilling services to oil and natural gas exploration and production companies. It offers services through the use of mobile offshore drilling rigs in the United States and international waters.
- Practice your PDE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV