Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether Advance Battery Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABAT) violated shareholder protection laws based on representations about distribution ownership and ownership of an important subsidiary. Concerned ABAT stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ABAT is accused of omitting material facts about certain multimillion dollar transactions, in addition to disclosing fabricated distribution relationships and misrepresenting subsidiary ownership,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Following a March 30, 2011 report by Variant View Research, shares plummeted 40% to close at $2.09 per share. We want to ensure transparency, and guarantee that any wrongdoing is accounted for on behalf of the company’s shareholders.”
Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide.
ABAT’s investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should
contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV