Law Offices Of Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigating Buyout Of Verigy, Ltd.
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the proposed acquisition of Verigy, Ltd. (NASDAQ: VRGY) by the Advantest Corporation to determine whether Verigy’s board of directors breached shareholder protection laws by failing to shop the company for the best price available to shareholders. Concerned Verigy stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at email@example.com.
“Under the terms of the agreement, announced March 28, 2011, Verigy stockholders will receive $15.00 in cash per each VRGY common stock held,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Analysts have set the target price as high as $16.00 per share, and there is reason to believe that this transaction undervalues the company. We want to ensure that the board’s negotiating process was both fair and prudent.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Verigy investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV