Ceradyne Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CRDN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ceradyne (Nasdaq:CRDN) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $46.62 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $46.60. Ceradyne is changing hands at $46.62 with 12,518 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 249,400 shares over the past 30 days. Ceradyne has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 45.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Ceradyne, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of technical ceramic products, ceramic powders, and components for defense, industrial, automotive/diesel, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.2, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your CRDN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV