Epicor Software Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EPIC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Epicor Software Corporation (Nasdaq:EPIC) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $12.49 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $11.40. Epicor Software is changing hands at $12.48 with 4.1 million shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 273,800 shares over the past 30 days. Epicor Software has a market cap of $699.3 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Epicor Software Corporation designs, develops, markets, and supports enterprise application software solutions and services. Its solutions enable companies to focus on their customers, suppliers, partners, and employees through enterprise-wide management of resources and information.
- Practice your EPIC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV