NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TTM Technologies (Nasdaq:TTMI) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $19.64 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $19.16. TTM is changing hands at $19.19 with 118,325 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 839,100 shares over the past 30 days. TTM has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 21.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TTM Technologies, Inc. manufactures printed circuit boards, and provides backplane and sub-system assembly services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 18, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your TTMI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TTMI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV