Lancaster Colony Stock Hits New 52-Week High (LANC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq:LANC) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $61.63 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $61.60. Lancaster Colony is changing hands at $61.63 with 1,076 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 111,800 shares over the past 30 days. Lancaster Colony has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Lancaster Colony Corporation engages in the manufacture and marketing of consumer products in the United States. The company operates in two segments: Specialty Foods, and Glassware and Candles.
- Practice your LANC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV