Hub Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HUBG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hub Group (Nasdaq:HUBG) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $38.54 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $37.82. Hub Group is changing hands at $38.54 with 23,547 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 195,500 shares over the past 30 days. Hub Group has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Hub Group, Inc., an asset-light freight transportation management company, provides intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services in North America. Its intermodal services consist of arranging for the movement of customers' freight in containers and trailers over long distances. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.2, equal to the average transportation industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your HUBG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV