Tim Holding Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TSU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tim Holding Company (NYSE:TSU) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $44.67 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $44.45. Tim Holding is changing hands at $44.52 with 7,217 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 668,100 shares over the past 30 days. Tim Holding has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 29.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TIM Participacoes S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides mobile telecommunications services primarily using global system for mobile communication technology in Brazil. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 84.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your TSU trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV