3. iShares JP Morgan Emerging Market Corporate Bond (EMB). Due to monetary tightening and rising interest rates accross all emergers -- Brazil, India and China, in particular -- the cash flow from bond payments has barely made up for the capital depreciation. However, the majority of EMs are getting closer to embracing a more neutral stance; each will be turning its attention back to growing its economic activity, rather than constraining it.
Consider all of the talk about emerging market outflows and emerging market underperformance. That's old news! Emergers have reclaimed their assertiveness since late February, and that includes the corporate bonds arena. EMB has climbed above and effectively remained above its 200-day exponential average for five weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV