Pfizer, in a statement Monday, said its Capsugel business had 2010 revenue of $750 million and manufactured more than 180 billion hard capsules during the year, making Capsugel the world leader in hard capsules.
As a result of the deal, Pfizer said it updated its expected 2011 reported revenue range to $65.2 billion to $67.2 billion from $66 billion to $68 billion. The company also said it now expects 2012 revenue of $62.2 billion to $64.7 billion from a previous forecast of $63 billion to $65.2 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV