- Patients on QNEXA had significant reductions in weight loss as compared to those in the placebo group over two years. Least-squares mean percent weight loss at week 108 was -9.3% and -10.5%, respectively, for the mid and top dose as compared to -1.8% for the placebo group.
- Overall, patients taking QNEXA showed a significant reduction in the number of antihypertensive medications they required as compared to those taking a placebo over two years of treatment.
- Specifically, patients with hypertension at the beginning of the study taking QNEXA mid and top dose showed a significant reduction in the number of antihypertensive medications they required of -9.8% and -18.9%, respectively, while patients taking a placebo showed a net increase of +4.2%.
- Dyslipidemic patients at baseline treated with the mid and top dose of QNEXA had decreases in triglycerides of -25.9% and -26.3%, respectively, as compared to -14.3% for the placebo group.
- Dyslipidemic patients at baseline treated with the mid and top dose of QNEXA had improvements in HDL-C of +11.4% and +16.7%, respectively, as compared to +9.1% for the placebo group.
Weight Loss With QNEXA® Over Two Years Provides Patients With Substantial Cardiovascular Benefits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts