- Patients on QNEXA had significant reductions in weight loss as compared to those in the placebo group over two years. Least-squares mean percent weight loss at week 108 was -9.3% and -10.5%, respectively, for the mid and top dose as compared to -1.8% for the placebo group.
- Overall, patients taking QNEXA showed a significant reduction in the number of antihypertensive medications they required as compared to those taking a placebo over two years of treatment.
- Specifically, patients with hypertension at the beginning of the study taking QNEXA mid and top dose showed a significant reduction in the number of antihypertensive medications they required of -9.8% and -18.9%, respectively, while patients taking a placebo showed a net increase of +4.2%.
- Dyslipidemic patients at baseline treated with the mid and top dose of QNEXA had decreases in triglycerides of -25.9% and -26.3%, respectively, as compared to -14.3% for the placebo group.
- Dyslipidemic patients at baseline treated with the mid and top dose of QNEXA had improvements in HDL-C of +11.4% and +16.7%, respectively, as compared to +9.1% for the placebo group.
Weight Loss With QNEXA® Over Two Years Provides Patients With Substantial Cardiovascular Benefits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.