Law Offices Of Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigating Founder Buyout Of SRA International, Inc.
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating potential shareholder claims against the board of directors of SRA International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRX) in connection with the company’s proposed buyout by Providence Equity Partners. Concerned SRA stockholders who purchased SRA stock before April 1, 2011 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at email@example.com.
“SRA Chairman and Founder Ernst Volgenau—who already owns 21% of SRA stock and 71% of the company’s voting rights—has already confirmed his decision to sell the company for a 10.2% premium,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company’s board is shopping the company competitively, and for what it is worth.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. SRA International, Inc.’s investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV