There are problems and challenges in the Chinese economy. The risk of food inflation sparking social instability is the biggest one at the moment. Not surprisingly, it's the one getting a lot of attention from the Chinese government. But the risks, in my view, are far outweighed by the numerous opportunities and the undeniable macro forces working in favor of a number of tech, mobile and Web companies.
Let the China bears wring their hands, while others move forward and make money.
(At the time of publication, Jackson was long SINA, AAPL, YHOO, and short YOKU.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV