Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Stock Upgraded (IVN)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$152.51 million or 164.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for IVANHOE MINES LTD is currently extremely low, coming in at 5.70%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 89.60% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- IVN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.36, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- IVN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 32.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 317.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.