OLYMPIA, Wash., April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Heritage Bank, a subsidiary of Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company") (Nasdaq: HFWA), announced today it has been voted "The Best Bank of the South Sound" in the banking services category. The Best of South Sound is an annual award given to businesses, events, and places in the South Sound based on a popular vote. The award process is organized by The Olympian newspaper and winners are listed in the recent Supplemental Edition dated March 25, 2011.
Brian Vance, President and CEO commented, "We are very pleased to once again be honored with this award and wish to sincerely thank all of our customers for their votes recognizing Heritage Bank as the 'Best Bank of the South Sound.' We will continue to work hard for our customers to earn their vote and recognition each and every year."
About Heritage FinancialHeritage Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Olympia, Washington. The Company operates two community banks, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank. Heritage Bank serves western Washington and the greater Portland, Oregon area through its twenty-six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.HeritageBankWA.com. Central Valley Bank serves Yakima and Kittitas counties in central Washington through its six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.CVBankWA.com. Additional information about Heritage Financial Corporation is available on its Internet Website www.HF-WA.com. SOURCE Heritage Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV