Dunkin' Donuts IPO Bound: Reports
If customers are willing to pay those prices and costs are managed effectively, the company expects to earn between $22 million and $24 million in fiscal 2012, higher than the $21 million analysts were expecting.
Krispy Kreme booked a fourth-quarter loss of $1.5 million, or 2 cents per share, compared with a year-earlier profit of $500,000, or a penny per share. Revenue rose 6% to $91.7 million.
Both top- and bottom-line results missed expectations. Analysts' consensus had been for Krispy Kreme to earn 4 cents per share on revenue of $92.6 million.A number of food companies have recently reported that higher ingredient and commodity costs have pressured their results in recent quarters as
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/miriamsmarket. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
>>See our new stock quote page. Get more stock ideas and investing advice on our sister site, Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV