3. Rockville Financial
Shares of Rockville Financial (RCKB) of Vernon Rockville, Conn., closed at $10.43 Thursday, returning 30% during the first quarter.
The company completed its conversion from a mutual holding company to full stock ownership on March 3, raising $171.1 million in common equity in the process.
KBW analyst Damon DelMonte initiated his firm's coverage of Rockville Financial on March 24, with a neutral rating and price target of $12, saying that while the company's "valuation looks attractive, we think near-term catalysts are lacking to propel the shares forward at this time."DelMonte expects Rockville Financial to report earnings of 9 cents a share for the first quarter. The analyst estimates full-year earnings of 44 cents a share for 2011 and 48 cents a share in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV