8. Texas Capital Bancshares
Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) of Dallas saw its stock return 22% during the first quarter, closing at $25.99 Thursday.
On February 28, Morgan Keegan analyst Robert Patten said in a report that the company was "one of the best growth stories in the banking sectors" and would command a 40% takeout premium if it were acquired by another institution.Texas Capital Bancshares is scheduled to report its first-quarter results on April 20. The consensus estimates are for the company to earn 31 cents a share in for the first quarter, $1.43 for all of 2011, and $1.78 a share in 2012. Out of 13 analysts covering the company, five rate Texas Capital a buy, while the other analysts all have neutral ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV