Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of SRA International, Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of SRA International, Inc. ("SRA" or the "Company") (NYSE: SRX) concerning the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners in a deal valued at approximately $1.88 billion.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of SRA will receive $31.25 in cash for each share of SRA common stock. Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is undertaking a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of SRA. The Company’s founder and chairman, who owns approximately 11.8 million shares of SRA Class A and Class B common stock and holds 71% of the voting rights, has already agreed to vote his shares in favor of the merger.
If you own shares of SRA and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss this matter and have any questions or information concerning this announcement, please contact Robert I. Harwood, Esq. at email@example.com or Daniella Quitt, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call them at (877) 935-7400. For more information about class actions, or to sign up online, please visit our website: www.hfesq.com .
Harwood Feffer LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Harwood Feffer LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com ). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV