Seaspan Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SSW)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $20.20 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $19.74. Seaspan is changing hands at $19.31 with 436,428 shares traded as of 11:27 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 313,300 shares over the past 30 days. Seaspan has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 56.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Seaspan Corporation owns and operates the containerships that are engaged in the deep-sea container transportation business in Hong Kong. The company charters its containerships pursuant to long-term, fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies.
- Practice your SSW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV