1. Yongye International (YONG), through its primary operating subsidiary Yongye Nongfeng, engages in the manufacture, research and development and sale of fulvic acid-based liquid and powder nutrient compounds used in the agriculture industry in China. Its two principal segments are plant and animal products.
For 2010, the company reported a 118.3% increase in revenue to $214.1 million from 2009. Net income stood at $48.4 million or $1.05 per share, compared to $2.2 million or 7 cents in 2009. The company's performance improved after it acquired the Hebei customer list to sell its products directly to county-level distributors in Hebei Province, which accounted for 29% of sales in 2010.
For 2011, the company estimates revenue in the range of $315 million to $325 million, indicating an increase of 47.1% to 51.8% over 2010 levels. Furthermore, the company has raised its guidance and provided an estimate ahead of analysts'. Meanwhile, adjusted net income attributable to Yongye is seen in the range of $80 million and $82 million. The company plans to increase its independently owned Yongye-branded store count to 30,000 in 2011 from 24,036 at the end of 2010.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy while the remaining suggests a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 128.4% to $14 in the upcoming 12 months. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Ag Chem Stocks With Upside Up to 128% portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV