1. Yongye International (YONG), through its primary operating subsidiary Yongye Nongfeng, engages in the manufacture, research and development and sale of fulvic acid-based liquid and powder nutrient compounds used in the agriculture industry in China. Its two principal segments are plant and animal products.
8 Ag Chem Stocks With Upside Up to 128%: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.