3. China Green Agriculture (CGA), operating through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, production and sale of fertilizers and agricultural products in China. Through its five subsidiaries, it is mainly involved in fertilizer products.
China Green's board of directors recently approved the company's 2011-2020 corporate growth plan, underpinning the company's objective of emerging as a leader in the overall fertilizer industry in China by 2020. In terms of revenue, the company targets to reach $750 million by 2015 and $3 billion by 2020. In addition, China Green is seeking to establish the National Engineering Research Center of Humic Acid-based Fertilizers of China, expand its market share and build brand awareness.
For fiscal second-quarter 2011, the company's net sales increased 216.1%, to $35.3 million, while net income soared 32%, to $6.2 million, or 24 cents per share. For the third quarter, the company's revenue guidance is between $41.8 million and $43.6 million, with earnings per share in the range of 31 cents to 32 cents.Heading into 2011, China Green's revenue guidance is $155 million to $165 million due to the large export contract signed by subsidiary Gufeng this year. Gufeng recently signed an export contract with Sinoagri Holding, one of the largest domestic fertilizer traders in China, for exporting 165,000 tons of binary acid compound fertilizer products to India. The first delivery is scheduled for late May 2011. All four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 19.6% to $8.3 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV