4. CF Industries Holdings (CF - Get Report), a manufacturer and distributor of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products, operates in two segments: nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers. The company's market and distribution facilities are concentrated in the Midwestern grain-producing states, and other agricultural areas of the U.S. and Canada. As of Dec. 31, 2010, CF sold 11.5 million tons of nitrogen fertilizers and 1.9 million tons of phosphate fertilizers.
8 Ag Chem Stocks With Upside Up to 128%: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.