8. Monsanto (MON - Get Report) is a leading provider of agricultural products for farmers worldwide. The company operates through its subsidiaries in these main segments: Seeds, Genomics and Agricultural Productivity. The company provides seeds, develops biotechnology trait products and herbicides for farmers.
8 Ag Chem Stocks With Upside Up to 128%: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.