8. Monsanto (MON - Get Report) is a leading provider of agricultural products for farmers worldwide. The company operates through its subsidiaries in these main segments: Seeds, Genomics and Agricultural Productivity. The company provides seeds, develops biotechnology trait products and herbicides for farmers.
8 Ag Chem Stocks With Upside Up to 128%: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.