NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Knoll (NYSE:KNL) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $21.76 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $21.74. Knoll is changing hands at $21.71 with 33,109 shares traded as of 10:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 287,300 shares over the past 30 days. Knoll has a market cap of $978.9 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 25.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Knoll, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of workplace furnishings, textiles, and fine leathers for the workplace and home. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.5, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your KNL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about KNL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV