VAN BUREN, Ark., April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAK) is celebrating The President's Million Mile Club with an awards ceremony and banquet set for April 9, 2011 at the Holiday Inn City Center in Fort Smith, AR. The President's Million Mile Club is designed to recognize the achievements of drivers who have reached various safe-driving milestones.
USA Truck will recognize 123 drivers who have accumulated an aggregate total of approximately 198 million safe-driving miles. The event in April will highlight the achievements of 20 new inductees who have reached one million safe-driving miles, 23 drivers who have now achieved over two million accident free miles, four drivers who have driven over three million safe miles and one driver who has driven over four million safe miles.
USA Truck is a dry van truckload carrier transporting general commodities via our General Freight and Dedicated Freight service offerings. We transport commodities throughout the continental United States and into and out of portions of Canada. We also transport general commodities into and out of Mexico by allowing through-trailer service from our terminal in Laredo, Texas. Our Strategic Capacity Solutions and Intermodal operating segments provide customized transportation solutions using our technology and multiple modes of transportation including our assets and the assets of our partner carriers.This press release and related information will be available to interested parties at our web site, http://www.usa-truck.com under the "News Releases" tab of the "Investors" menu. SOURCE USA Truck, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV