NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Moog (NYSE:MOG.A) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $46.38 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $46.31. Moog is changing hands at $46.35 with 11,251 shares traded as of 10:24 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 147,800 shares over the past 30 days. Moog has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 15.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Moog Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls, and control systems worldwide. The company's Aircraft Controls segment offers primary and secondary flight controls for military and commercial aircraft, as well as provides aftermarket support services. The company has a P/E ratio of 17, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 17.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your MOG.A trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MOG.A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV