Fifty-onejob Stock Hits New 52-Week High (JOBS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- 51job (Nasdaq:JOBS) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $64.60 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $64.55. Fifty-onejob is changing hands at $64.60 with 5,282 shares traded as of 10:11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 130,700 shares over the past 30 days. Fifty-onejob has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Fifty-onejob, Inc. provides integrated human resource services to employers and job seekers primarily in the Peoplea s Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 50.7, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 50.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your JOBS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV