Management Buyout Of SRA International Investigated By Tripp Levy PLLC
Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces an investigation into the proposed acquisition of SRA International, Inc. (NYSE: SRX). SRA announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement under which SRA will be acquired by an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners. Pursuant to terms of the agreement, SRA shareholders will receive $31.25 in cash for each share of common stock. SRA Founder and Chairman Dr. Ernst Volgenau, who owns approx. 71% of SRA’s voting stock, has agreed to vote in favor of the transaction and will roll over a portion of his existing SRA equity interest and continue to be a significant shareholder in the privately held company, as well as Chairman of the SRA Board.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to SRA shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of SRA. Indeed, analysts have projected that SRA’s true going forward value is at least $35 per share. The investigation further concerns whether Dr. Ernst Vogenau as well as the board of directors of SRA may have breached their fiduciary duties by not acting in SRA shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process of SRA.
If you own SRA common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact
Tripp LevyTripp Levy PLLC125 East 82 nd Street9 th FloorNew York, New YorkToll Free: 877-772-3975Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTripp Levy PLLC is a national law firm that specializes in mergers & acquisitions, takeover litigation, shareholder rights, and corporate governance matters in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV