Deswell Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSWL) announced the appointment of Mr. Herman C.W. Wong to the position of Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) of the Company. Mr. Wong’s appointment follows the resignation of Ms. Betty C.H. Lam.
Mr. Wong, has more than 10 years of experience working for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a professional accounting firm where he most recently served as senior manager. During his time at Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu, he worked in an auditing capacity with a variety of Hong Kong listed companies and multinational corporations as well as working on several Initial Public Offerings. Mr. Wong received his Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting) from Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Mr. Franki Tse, Chief Executive Officer of Deswell Industries, stated, “Herman brings considerable experience through his work with various public companies while at Deloitte. We welcome him to our team and very much look forward to working with him. I would also like to thank Betty for her hard work and contribution during her tenure at Deswell. We wish her the best of luck.”
About DeswellDeswell manufactures injection-molded plastic parts and components, electronic products and subassemblies, and metallic products for original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) and contract manufacturers at its factories in the People’s Republic of China. The Company produces a wide variety of plastic parts and components used in the manufacture of consumer and industrial products; printed circuit board assemblies using surface mount (“SMT”) and finished products such as telephones, telephone answering machines, sophisticated studio-quality audio equipment and computer peripherals. The Company’s customers include N&J Company, Digidesign Inc., Vtech Telecommunications Ltd. To learn more about Deswell Industries, Inc., please visit the Company’s website at www.deswell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV