NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Demand for products drives the economy. This week, TheStreet asked two CEOs where they see demand currently.
Intuit (INTU) CEO Brad Smith: "We're seeing demand happening across all of our core businesses -- the reason why we are is because even in recessionary times, the products we build are designed to put more money in your pocket."
Intuit, based in Mountain View, Calif., counts millions of small businesses as customers; it sells tax preparation software, payroll management services and a host of other financial management solutions.
|Brad Smith, the CEO of Intuit|
What are America's corporate leaders saying about the issues of the day? TheStreet's reporters, during the course of their weekly coverage, will pose a thematic question to the business executives they interview. Have a question you'd like to see TheStreet ask the CEOs? Send it to email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV