Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) announced today that it has adopted a Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan (the Plan). The Plan enables shareholders to reinvest their cash dividends in, and purchase additional shares of, Portland General common stock directly from the Company.
Shareholders enrolled in the Plan will have the option to buy additional shares by automatically reinvesting all or a portion of Portland General’s cash dividends or by making additional cash investments. The Plan will be administered by American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST), Portland General’s transfer agent. Shareholders and other persons may obtain a copy of the Plan prospectus and an enrollment form by contacting AST toll-free at (866)-621-2788 or visiting the AST website at www.amstock.com.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. The offer is being made solely through the Plan prospectus.
About Portland General Electric CompanyPortland General Electric, headquartered in Portland, Ore., is a fully integrated electric utility that serves approximately 821,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oregon. Visit our Web site at www.PortlandGeneral.com. POR-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV