PICKERINGTON, Ohio, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Accessory products and slipper marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) Thursday finalized its purchase of the principal assets of Portland, OR-based handbag and travel accessories marketer baggallini, Inc.
The previously disclosed $33.75 million cash purchase will be the topic of a special investor conference call/webcast at 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time today.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=77847 .
The conference call will also be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.Replays and a written transcript of the call will be posted for up to one year at the Investor Room section of the Company's Website www.rgbarry.com. baggallini functional handbags, tote bags and travel accessories are sold through a network of thousands of full-price specialty and independent retailers, boutiques, travels stores, catalogs and on-line retailers. About R.G. Barry Corporation R.G. Barry Corporation creates and markets lifestyle brands and products that are functional, fashionable and touch consumers. Our brands also include: Dearfoams, the world's best-known slipper brand and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV