Flexsteel employs 1,250 people worldwide at facilities/offices in Iowa, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Mexico, China, Thailand and Vietnam. There are 315 employees in Dubuque, Iowa, including the approximately 100 associates that will be relocated to the new building. These employees provide administrative and management services to the global operations of Flexsteel and its wholly-owned subsidiary DMI. Additionally, these employees manage residential and commercial products in areas including design, manufacturing, marketing, supply-chain management, purchasing, engineering, advertising, customer service, credit management, information systems, and accounting.
Flexsteel Industries Inc., is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market (FLXS) and is one of approximately twenty publicly traded companies headquartered in Iowa and only one of two in Dubuque. Flexsteel was incorporated in 1929. With a proven success story that includes sales strength and profitability, Flexsteel designs, manufactures, imports and markets quality upholstered and wood furniture for the residential, commercial office, hospitality and recreational vehicle markets. For more information on Flexsteel, please visit www.flexsteel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV