Flexsteel employs 1,250 people worldwide at facilities/offices in Iowa, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Mexico, China, Thailand and Vietnam. There are 315 employees in Dubuque, Iowa, including the approximately 100 associates that will be relocated to the new building. These employees provide administrative and management services to the global operations of Flexsteel and its wholly-owned subsidiary DMI. Additionally, these employees manage residential and commercial products in areas including design, manufacturing, marketing, supply-chain management, purchasing, engineering, advertising, customer service, credit management, information systems, and accounting.
Flexsteel Industries Inc., is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market (FLXS) and is one of approximately twenty publicly traded companies headquartered in Iowa and only one of two in Dubuque. Flexsteel was incorporated in 1929. With a proven success story that includes sales strength and profitability, Flexsteel designs, manufactures, imports and markets quality upholstered and wood furniture for the residential, commercial office, hospitality and recreational vehicle markets. For more information on Flexsteel, please visit www.flexsteel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV