For a discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward looking statements, see Item 1A. “Risk Factors” and Item 7. “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2010. This document speaks only as of its date and we do not undertake, and specifically disclaim any obligation, to publicly release the results of any revisions that may be made to any forward looking statements to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statements.
About the Company
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) is a publicly traded company and through its subsidiaries, provides mortgage and real estate services, including mortgage lending, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services, and title and escrow services. The Company’s operations include the management of the long-term mortgage portfolio, including the residual interest in securitizations, to mitigate losses and maximize cash flows and the mortgage and real estate related fee-based business activities. The development of these business activities focuses on vertical integration of a centralized platform which can operate synergistically to maximize revenues and profits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV