- In January, the Company acquired the Wilke oil field in Kimball County, Nebraska.
- In March, the Company acquired the Albin (Palm) oil field in Banner County, Nebraska and 16,000 acres of oil and gas leasehold interests in Laramie County, Wyoming and Kimball and Banner Counties, Nebraska.
- In April, the Company acquired the State Line oil field in Laramie County, Wyoming.
- In May, the Company acquired oil and gas leasehold interests in approximately 64,000 acres in Laramie and Goshen Counties, Wyoming and Banner and Kimball Counties, Nebraska.
- In November, the Company acquired oil and gas leasehold interests in approximately 33,800 net acres in Laramie and Goshen Counties, Wyoming, and Banner, Kimball and Scotts Bluff Counties, Nebraska.
Recovery Energy Announces 2010 Financial Results, Provides Operations Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.