- The Phase II study is evaluating the effect of CRMD001 on kidney function and acute kidney injury by measuring changes from baseline in the following biomarkers: serum cystatin C; urinary NGAL(“Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin”):Cr and LFABP (“Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein”):Cr ratios within 192 hours of exposure. Based upon the independent statistician’s assessment, the interim biomarker analysis of the first 30 patients indicates the Company should continue to enroll 60 patients as planned in the protocol.
- Proprietary oral formulations of deferiprone (CRMD001) given twice daily as one 900 mg immediate release tablet and two 900 mg extended release tablets over 8 days appears to have a favorable safety profile as assessed by a blinded review of accumulating safety data. A total of 38 patients have been enrolled by 6 sites with 5 reported Serious Adverse Events which are not considered to be drug related by the investigators.
CorMedix Announces Interim Analysis & Clinical Update For Phase II Study Of CRMD001 (A Proprietary Formulation Of Deferiprone)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.