AURIZON RELEASES ANNUAL DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS
Shares Listed: Toronto Stock Exchange - Ticker Symbol - ARZ NYSE Amex: - Ticker Symbol - AZK U.S. Registration: (File 001-31893)
VANCOUVER, March 31 /PRNewswire/ - Aurizon Mines Ltd. (TSX: ARZ, NYSE Amex: AZK) announces that it has filed its Annual Information Form and Form 40-F for the year ended December 31, 2010, respectively, with the Canadian securities authorities and with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These documents, as well as the audited financial statements and management's discussion and analysis, are available for viewing on the Company's website at www.aurizon.com. The Annual Information Form is also available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and the Form 40-F is available on EDGAR at www.sec.gov/.
Shareholders may also receive a hard copy of the Company's audited financial statements together with management's discussion and analysis free of charge upon request.
Aurizon is a gold producer with a growth strategy focused on developing its existing projects in the Abitibi region of north-western Quebec, one of the world's most favourable mining jurisdictions and prolific gold and base metal regions, and by increasing its asset base through accretive transactions. Aurizon shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "ARZ" and on the NYSE Amex under the symbol "AZK". Additional information on Aurizon and its properties is available on Aurizon's website at www.aurizon.com.SOURCE Aurizon Mines Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV