- Net revenues increased $7.0 million, or 6 percent, to $131.7 million for 2010
- Earnings per share doubled from $0.05 for 2009 to $0.10 per share for 2010
- Selling, general and administrative expenses increased $5.0 million to $29.9 million for 2010, reflecting increased sales and marketing efforts
- Cash flow generated from operations increased 21 percent to $10.8 million for 2010
- The KBC Merger closed on October 1, 2010
- In March 2011, reached agreement with Anheuser-Busch to sell our minority interest in an affiliate for cash consideration and reduced distribution fees
Craft Brewers Alliance Reports Full Year 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.