RESTON, Va., March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD), will host its First Quarter 2011 financial results conference call with its senior management.
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011
Time: 8:30AM - 9:15 AM EDT
Phone:Domestic: 1 877 703 6106 pass-code: NIIHOLDINGS International: 1 857 244 7305 pass-code: NIIHOLDINGS All participants are asked to dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call. If you are unable to participate, a rebroadcast of the conference call will be available for two weeks following the call. The rebroadcast numbers are as follows: Updated Replay: Domestic: 1 888 286.8010 pass-code 22959190 International: 1 617 801.6888 pass-code 22959190 About NII Holdings, Inc. NII Holdings, Inc., a publicly held company based in Reston, Va., is a leading provider of mobile communications for business customers in Latin America. NII Holdings, Inc. has operations in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile offering a fully integrated wireless communications tool with digital cellular voice services, data services, wireless Internet access and Nextel Direct Connect® and International Direct Connect(SM), a digital two-way radio feature. NII Holdings, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, trades on the NASDAQ market under the symbol NIHD and is a member of the NASDAQ 100 Index. Visit the Company's website at www.nii.com. Nextel, the Nextel logo, Nextel Online, Nextel Business Networks and Nextel Direct Connect are trademarks and/or service marks of Nextel Communications, Inc. iDEN is a registered trademark of Motorola. Contact Information NII Holdings, Inc.1875 Explorer Street, Suite 1000 Reston, VA. 20190(703) 390-5100 www.nii.com Investor Relations: Tim Perrott(703) 390-5113 email@example.com Media Relations: Claudia E. Restrepo(786) 251-7020 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE NII Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV