Buffett Finally Falls Off His High Horse
Let's reiterate those principles:
1. Trading on inside information is OK because it's not really inside information so it's legal and forget about it.
2. Derivatives are terrible things unless I own them, in which case keep your cotton-pickin' hands off my derivatives.
3. I wear cheap suits and give away a lot of money, and my ghostwritten annual reports are bibles of clear-thinking, Midwestern common sense and plenty of smart principles that I don't always follow.I hope Warren Buffett continues to wear cheap suits and give away lots of money. He owns the greatest chocolate company in the continental U.S. I've been a customer of Geico for 30 years. I've met the man, and I like him as much as the next guy. I just think that it's time to stop worshipping him. E-Mail This Article to a Friend >>
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV