NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Air Methods Corp (Nasdaq:AIRM) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $66.61 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $66.28. Air Methods is changing hands at $66.52 with 59,721 shares traded as of 2:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 106,200 shares over the past 30 days. Air Methods has a market cap of $821.9 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 17% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Air Methods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides air medical emergency transport services and systems in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.6, equal to the average transportation industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your AIRM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AIRM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV