NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- IESI-BFC (NYSE:BIN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $25.39 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $25.34. IESI-BFC is changing hands at $25.36 with 208,157 shares traded as of 12:52 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 318,300 shares over the past 30 days. IESI-BFC has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. IESI-BFC Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as a vertically integrated waste management company. It provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services. IESI-BFC Ltd. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.3, below the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 32.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your BIN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BIN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV