Shifting to the trading the globe segment, Seymour said the emerging market trade, which played catch-up late in the first quarter, looks good in the second. He said he would be in stocks like Market Vectors: Russia (RSX) and iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ).
She said the GSI Commerce's CEO was allowed to buy those assets, putting up only $31 million in equity and eBay lending the rest. She sharply criticized GSI Commerce's board for not doing a better job of shopping around those assets.
The chart of day was on Apple (AAPL), which appears to be topping out as the stock has been rebounding off lower highs. Kelly said he thinks highly of the company, adding the stock looks interesting at $340.Terranova said he was long Apple puts, adding the June quarter will show how supply challenges affected the company. Seymour said Apple is not broken but clearly has a high bar to clear. In the final trades, Terranova said he had puts on IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) and CME Group (CME). Finerman liked JPMorgan (JPM) trade. Kelly liked PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund. And Seymour liked General Motors (GM), saying it was cheap at 5.5 times earnings. --Written by David Tong in San Francisco. To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/davidtong. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV