Dynamic Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BOOM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq:BOOM) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $27.23 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $26.78. Dynamic is changing hands at $27.05 with 90,206 shares traded as of 11:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 105,200 shares over the past 30 days. Dynamic has a market cap of $335.4 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Dynamic Materials Corporation provides explosion-welded clad metal plates and welding services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Explosive Metalworking, Oilfield Products, and AMK Welding. The company has a P/E ratio of 62.9, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your BOOM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV