Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) is offering its Digital customers an event without equal or precedent, the birthplace of legends, and the showcase of immortals: WrestleMania XXVII. Don’t miss the world’s most electrifying host, The Rock, along with John Cena, Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, and all of your favorite WWE Superstars as they fight to be remembered forever at WrestleMania XXVII live this Sunday, April 3 rd at 6:30 PM (ET) on Pay-Per-View.
Digital customers can order this event with the click of their remote or by phone. For a preview of WrestleMania XXVII, please visit www.twondemand.com/events.
Also, check out the Time Warner Cable Facebook page for updates on new movie releases and additional content at www.facebook.com/timewarnercable.
About Time Warner CableTime Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV